General Requirements and Information
- Be an undergraduate student at FIU enrolled for at least nine (9) credit hours, or graduate student enrolled for at least 6 credits, during Fall 2016
- Maintain a semester and cumulative grade point average of 2.5
- Be able to attend ALL Fall General Council meetings (Wednesdays at 6pm), and Logistics Days
- Attend all Intern meetings (Wednesdays at 5pm)
- Be able to attend all Homecoming Events throughout the 2016 year
With the signature below, I confirm that all of the information submitted on this application is correct, and I authorize the Campus Life Office to verify any information as deemed necessary
I grant permission to the Campus Life Office and/or designee to obtain information that is appropriate to my Homecoming Intern application including, but not limited to, academic records and transcripts.
I also give permission for the Campus Life Office and/or designee to contact the Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution to verify that I am under no disciplinary action for violation of codes or academic and/or student conduct and/or that I have no judicial cases pending which could invalidate my application. I authorize the Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution to release any academic or student conduct records to the Campus Life Office.